Projects of reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, steel structures and masonry:
- Bridges, viaducts and footbridges;
- Culverts, vehicle passages, cattle crossings;
- Infrastructure and Industrial Buildings: Equipments’ foundation (towers, tanks, vessels, furnaces, exchangers, compressors), Mills, Substations, Administrative and Compressors’ Buildings in the following areas: petrochemical, mining, steel and agro-sugar;
- Sanitation Infrastructure: ETAs (water treatment plants), ETEs (sewage treatment plants), ETDIs (Wastewater treatment plants for industry), aqueducts, reservoirs and pumping stations;
- Airport Infrastructure: Airports: TPS (Passenger Terminal), TECA (Cargo Terminal), CUT (Central Shopping) and control towers;
- Rail and Subway Infrastructure: Stations, terminals, bridges and viaducts;
- Public Buildings, Commercial and Residential Buildings: Schools, Bank Branches, Buildings, shops and residences.
As a leading engineering company, based on the quality of structural projects, Beta 2 Engineering is committed to:
- Fulfilling existing technical standards, legal requirements and contractual conditions applicable to their projects, offering a highly trained team;
- Updating on the latest technology, whether through new materials, equipment or calculation processes, giving its clients the best technical solutions, ensuring costs and deadlines, with all the required security;
- Standardizing and monitoring continuously its production process, aiming to refine its projects and to maintain the effectiveness of quality management system in order to meet clients’ expectations;
- Providing its employees with the appropriate conditions for the full exercising of their professional activities;
Finally, the company is committed to pursue activities in order to support and promote sustainable and social development.
Software used as tools for analysis and structural calculation:
- TQS: CAD Software for structural design of reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, masonry and precast structures. www.tqs.com.br
- STRAP: Structural analysis program by Finite Element Analysis (FEA) (bars, planes and solids) for the development of structural models. www.sae.eng.br
- RM Bridge: Software for structural analysis and projects, used for calculation, for dimensioning and for detailing of bridges of different structural typologies such as: girder bridge, box girder bridge, balanced cantilever and cable stayed bridges. www.bentley.com
- SAP2000: Integrated Software for Analysis and Structural Calculations, Static, Dynamic and Nonlinear Structural Analysis by Finite Element Analysis with modules for bridges, staged project constructions and offshore. www.csiberkeley.com
- AutoCad: Software for design of concrete structure and steel structure in 2d.
- Revit: Software for design of concrete structure and steel structure 2d and 3d.